- hedLED® lamps use up to 91% less electricity than normal light bulbs, hedLED® lamps use up to 65% less electricity than energy-saving lamps,
- hedLED® lamps use up to 20% less electricity than LED lamps of other manufacturers, hedLED® lamps last up to 50 times longer than normal light bulbs,
- hedLED® lamps last up to 3.3 times longer than LED lamps of other manufacturers, hedLED® lamps contain NO mercury and are therefore non-toxic,
- hedLED® lamps are ROHS certified and thus conform to regulations concerning harmful substances, hedLED® lamps carry the CE logo to show that they meet EU standards, xedLED® lamps carry the CE logo to show that they meet EU standards,
- hedLED® lamps light up with 100% luminance as soon as they are turned on, hedLED® lamps come with a 2-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
It gives us great pleasure to present the very latest hedLED® lamps. hedLED® is a new range of LED lamps, manufactured to state-of-the-art technical standards. “Normal” LEDs are a thing of the past – hedLED® lamps use SMD-LED chips. SMD LED chips not only last much longer than the “old” light diodes, they also create more light with less electricity.
hedLED® lamps are the most innovative LED lamps on the market!
Original hedLED® LED lamps with the latest technological breakthrough, SMD LEDs.
Thanks to the use of SMDs and a cleverly shaped, ventilated cooling element, hedLED® lamps are exceptionally durable.
Roughly equivalent to a normal 40 watt light bulb.
Lumens: approx. 330
Colour temperature: 2900-3100 kelvins, warm white
Ignition delay: none
Manufacturer’s guarantee: 2 years
Average life expectancy: approx. 50.000 hours
Lumens per watt: approx. 90
Energy class: A
Beam spread: approx. 140 degrees
Length: approx. 110 mm
Diameter: approx. 60 mm
Weight: approx. 75 g
These LED lamps will save you approx. 90% of the electricity costs of normal light bulbs.
These LED lamps will save you approx. 65% of the electricity costs of energy saving lamps.
More information at www.hedled.com.